Activated Bentonite Clumping Cat Litter
- Depending on the degree of processing and the performance desired, activated bentonite cat litter can be supplied within the following range of typical properties:
- Particle size - Regular 1-5mm or Coarse 1-7mm.
- Dry Bulk Density - From 0.8 gr/cc ranging up to 1.1 gr/cc
- Moisture content - Typically 9-11%
- Absorbency - From 190% to 240% wt/wt ( Westinghouse method )
- Clump absorbency - 95 gr ( typical )
(Defined as the weight of bentonite used up in forming a clump with 25ml of water in a controlled test )